"I’m not fascinated by people who smile all the time. What I find interesting is the way people look when they are lost in thought, when their face becomes angry or serious, when they bite their lip, the way they glance, the way they look down when they walk, when they are alone and smoking a cigarette, when they smirk, the way they half smile, the way they try and hold back tears, the way when their face says they want to say something but can’t, the way they look at someone they want or love… I love the way people look when they do these things. It’s… beautiful."
(Source: slekes, via xerlo)
- and-you-are reblogged this from diemondprincess
- outlandishfunk reblogged this from maddisonailsa
- docsandjumpers reblogged this from imdayan
- andrr-a reblogged this from but-first-wine
- youre-crazy-and-im-outta-my-mind reblogged this from but-first-wine
- Show more notes